Bicycle Museum Patrons: We are happy to welcome back visitors and continue to ask that you help us comply with state and local restrictions. Our hope is that with the diligence of our staff to maintain a clean and safe environment everyone can continue to enjoy the Bicycle Museum of America.
- Per Governor DeWine’s mandatory mask order, as of Friday, July 23, 2020, all guests are required to wear a mask. Exceptions are those younger than 10 years old, as well as those who suffer from health conditions.
- Please do no enter the museum if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, fever, dry cough, headache, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
- Maintain a proper distance of 6 feet from staff and other guests.
- Do not congregate in waiting areas.
- We are limiting groups to no more than 10.
- We do not have interactive exhibits currently and continue to ask that guests do not touch any of the objects on display.